Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join a leading Medical organisation that offers some of the best benefits on the market.
This role will be Monday - Friday - Hybrid Working (50% of time at Home & 50% of time in Office) - Office is based in Comber.
Initially this will be a temporary ongoing position.
£22,000 - £25,000 + Discretionary Bonuses + and tonnes more
- Working with the wider marketing team, to ensure the Marketing Plan is maintained / updated across global markets
- Working closely with the sales team to deliver marketing campaigns to international markets
- Contribute to the development of a range of collateral that will support our sales teams and distribution partners
- Support the internal artwork process, including design and/or typesetting of materials
- Liaising with translation agencies, to arrange for marketing material to be translated into up to 8 languages
- Co-ordinate the process for product samples, helping to fulfill marketing material and sample requests from international business partners
- Supplier management within the marketing team to include co-ordination of admin activities with external suppliers
The Ideal Person:
- Degree in Marketing or Business related field preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite highly preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.