Marketing Co-ordinator (Newry)
Salary - £22,000-£24,000
Based - Newry
Wanting to begin your career in digital marketing? Have a passion for social media? Want to be a part of growing the online presence of a fast growing company? If so keep reading...
VANRATH are exclusively seeking a Junior Marketing Co-ordinator for a leading construction organisation, based in Newry.
Your Next Employer
We are seeking to recruit a Marketing Co-ordinator to assist with building the online presence of the growing company.
Our Client has incredible breadth, scale and diversity across their construction and civil engineering divisions, enabling us to effectively and proactively respond to market opportunities.
They have successfully grown into new markets and sectors over the last decade, building their presence in infrastructure and mission critical sectors, successfully expanding into new geographies.
- Updating and improving website content & functionality
- Keep on top of the company's social media platforms.
- Assisting in keeping databases updated, including in-house systems
- Running marketing campaigns including social media, email marketing, creating landing pages and writing blogs.
- Creating engaging content on all platforms
The Ideal Person:
- 1+ years experience working in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in all social media platforms.
- High proficiency in the use of MS Office and Adobe In-Design
- Strong administration, coordination and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills demonstrating the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Good initiative, commitment, flexibility, exhibiting a high level of attention to detail, demonstrating a positive 'can do' attitude; being calm under pressure to meet demanding deadlines
- £22,000-£24,000 dependent on experience.
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Health care and medical cover
- Company events
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Megan Tumelty in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.