Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Campaign Specialist to join a modern growing telecommunications organisation. This organisation deals with telecommunications, and they are transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Working From Home - Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Office is based in Belfast City Centre (Potential need to go here the odd time but not frequently)
£30,000 - £35,000 + 10% Bonus & Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
- Produce new fully integrated advertising campaigns focused on creating high volumes of sales enquiries
- Work closely with the external advertising agency, driving them on a daily basis, so that all marketing campaign activities are highly targeted and on time
- Ensure that all marketing activities have integrity and fit within set brand guidelines to strengthen the companies brand reputation
- Work with digital colleagues and agencies to develop a new digital marketing strategy to drive traffic to the website, social media growth and online engagement
- Communicate campaigns to the business through internal communications
- Data management to target new customers
- Present performance related results of all marketing campaign activities on a weekly & monthly basis
- Managing the marketing campaign budget
The Ideal Person:
- High level understanding of advertising & digital marketing
- Considerable experience in developing and building omni channel marketing campaigns
- Experience across a range of marketing channels both online and offline including but not limited to social media platforms, digital advertising, OOH, Radio, Press etc.
- Experience measuring campaign performance and using support tools such as digital analytics tools and Google Analytics
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
As such, many businesses - big and small - will turn to recruitment agencies for help.
Recruitment companies essentially act as the middle man between the employer and the candidate, tasked with finding the right candidate for the role.
If you're thinking of using a recruitment agency in your job search, it could be the smart choice. Here are five great reasons to use a recruitment agency to find a job.
Recruitment agencies commonly get the nod from businesses over traditional in-house recruitment methods as they will pre-sift the CVs, leaving the cream of the crop for interview.
As a result, recruitment agencies often have advance access to jobs that are yet to become publicly available via traditional job boards. Recruitment agencies can also have access to exclusive jobs that are completely unavailable elsewhere.
What's more, it's not unusual for businesses to close a job ad early if they find the right candidate, so getting in early can be a big difference-maker.
Guidance & Support
Job hunting can be a frustrating experience, particularly when applications aren't producing responses and you seemingly aren't making any headway in your employment search.
Having a designated recruitment agent assigned to fight your corner can be a great form of support in your quest for employment, acting as a coach as well as a means to an end.
A personal contact capable of pointing you in the right direction and providing employer insight can be invaluable, particularly when it comes to tailoring applications.