Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Campaign Expert to join a modern growing telecommunications organisation. This organisation deals with telecommunications, and they are transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Working From Home - Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Office is based in Belfast City Centre (Potential need to go here the odd time but not frequently)
Initially this will be a 12 month contract.
£27,000 - £30,000 + 10% Bonus & Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
- Produce new fully integrated advertising campaigns focused on creating high volumes of sales enquiries
- Work closely with the external advertising agency, driving them on a daily basis, so that all marketing campaign activities are highly targeted and on time
- Ensure that all marketing activities have integrity and fit within set brand guidelines to strengthen the companies brand reputation
- Work with digital colleagues and agencies to develop a new digital marketing strategy to drive traffic to the website, social media growth and online engagement
- Communicate campaigns to the business through internal communications
- Data management to target new customers
- Present performance related results of all marketing campaign activities on a weekly & monthly basis
- Managing the marketing campaign budget
The Ideal Person:
- High level understanding of advertising & digital marketing
- Considerable experience in developing and building omni channel marketing campaigns
- Experience across a range of marketing channels both online and offline including but not limited to social media platforms, digital advertising, OOH, Radio, Press etc.
- Experience measuring campaign performance and using support tools such as digital analytics tools and Google Analytics
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
So how can a market specialist recruitment agent add value to your search? As a professional with extensive knowledge and a strong network within their area of expertise, a specialised recruiter will be best placed to assist you with your job search. They can provide you with information on the specific market sector, business function and location you are looking in, including the following insights. A good recruiter can provide a wealth of knowledge. In addition to assisting you with your job search, thinking ahead to when you yourself are hiring for your team in the future, you have a known and trusted contact to assist with your recruitment processes.