Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Associate - Communications to join a world leading Health Technology organisation that offers some of the best benefits on the market.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking ownership in their position and to progress their career. This role offers the Ability to work on a Global scale
This role will be Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Hybrid Working (3 days in Office - 2 days at Home) - Office is based in Craigavon.
£26,000 - £30,000 + Bonuses + Progression Opportunities + Tonnes more fantastic benefits
In collaboration with the wider communications team, support and develop internal communications by
- Adapting key messages to suit internal communication platforms, such as the company intranet, associated apps, emails, corporate briefings, posters, images etc.
- Planning, writing and implementing all internal communications based on a wide range of topics such as press announcements, employee initiatives/activities, global investments, key employee announcements/updates etc..
- Interfacing with appropriate internal functional groups / stakeholders to consistently identify opportunities for internal communications
- Using attention to detail to ensure appropriate time frames, budgets and approvals are sought in a detailed manner.
Collaborate with the wider communications team to deliver on company's social media strategy by
- Identifying social media opportunities
- Adapting messages for external social audiences
- Working with the wider marketing team where appropriate, develop associated video, imagery and key messages
- Provide metrics, analysis and considered recommendations to ensure company has the most appropriate social position.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree in Communications or Marketing or Business related field
Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in marketing communications
Experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders
Proven experience in copy writing and creating engaging content
Proven experience in social media
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Ever wonder why you can't find those great jobs you hear about on huge job boards? It's probably because they are using the services of an employment agency. Nowadays, more and more companies are turning to employment agencies to do initial screenings and interviews, that way they don't have to sift through countless resumes and interview hundreds of people before they find the right fit. In fact, an April 2011 Staffing Industry Report finds that industry revenue went up 12 percent in 2010. It forecasts that professional staffing revenue will hit $50.6 billion by 2012. What does this mean for you? It means that these agencies actually have clients that could be your next employer.
Employment agencies essentially take on the role of your agent. If you have a problem with your placement, need to negotiate benefits, salary or commissions or just have general questions, employment agencies will work with you and for you. Again, it's in their best interest to make sure that both the employee and the employer are satisfied.