VANRATH have partnered with an ambitious process engineering company, that designs and delivers water, energy, enviromental and facilities engineering solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Marketing experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of the company marketing strategy to promote and raise the brand profile of the company and to assist with the coordination of internal communications. The post holder will be required to provide support to the Business Development Team to ensure new market opportunities and to develop the profile of the company.
Monday to Friday, hybrid working offered (50%)
£21,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience) plus a fantastic benefits package.
- Assist the Marketing Executive with the delivery of the marketing and internal communications strategy, planning and executing marketing initiatives across a variety of channels.
- Create engaging, creative, and SEO-focused content for various marketing purposes including case studies, thought leadership articles etc, ensuring a consistent brand voice.
- Support the creation and implementation of our social medial calendar (idea generation and content creation) and monitor performance against KPIs.
- Support with the maintenance and development of the company website, including Google Analytics and/or other electronic data analysis tools.
- Creation of artwork using a range of design tool to support marketing activity and bid / proposal production.
- Represent the company at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Conduct regular market research and SEO reporting to stay up to date with current trends.
- Support and deliver internal communications, campaigns and events to engage and inspire our people.
- Provide general support (when required) to the Business Development Team in researching, identifying and contacting prospective customers within Ireland, UK and further afield.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and the preparation of agendas and minutes for meetings as required
- Promote the company positively at all times through the company values and strive to maintain and build upon the excellent reputation of the company.
- Conduct yourself in a trustworthy, reasonable and responsible manner when undertaking your duties.
- Promote a good and harmonious working environment where all are treated with respect and dignity and in which no form of intimidation or harassment is tolerated.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures and ensure that these are implemented in the area of responsibility.
- Within the context of the post, ensure full compliance with company health and safety requirements.
- Participate in staff development and training events.
- Any other duties deemed necessary with the post holder competency to ensure the effective operation of your role within the company.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A third-level qualification in marketing or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year's recent experience working in a B2B marketing role which can include a placement year.
- GCSE Maths & English grade C of above.
- Experience using LinkedIn and Facebook for business.
- Experience in creating written copy for both traditional and digital channels.
- Experienced using design tools such as Canva, Photoshop and Adobe InDesign or equivalent.
- Strong copywriting and creative writing skills.
- Experience in manufacturing/engineering industry.
- CIM membership/qualifications.
- Experience in lead generation.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.