VANRATH are pleased to be assisting the recruitment of a Marketing & Sales Assistant to join a flexible, innovative and extremely driven team based in Dungannon, County Tyrone.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Executive and will be responsible for contributing to and developing online and offline marketing campaigns to promote their diverse product range.
- On-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perks card at work - offering a wide range of discounts and offers on restaurants, cafes, hotels and gyms
- 'Refer a Friend' bonus scheme
The Ideal Person
- Practical marketing or business experience.
- Clean UK driving license.
- Proficient in Microsoft- PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.
- Articulate in oral, written, and visual presentations.
- Clear understanding of the complete marketing process.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think outside the box, when required.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Previous experience with CRM systems, email marketing software and/or website CMS.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- CRM Management - To manage the CRM ensuring there is a clear process for keeping data valid and fit for purpose.
- Maintenance of the mailing list and ensuring compliance with Data Protection laws.
- Collation of market research, product and competitor information relating to the CK International product portfolio.
- Preparing talks and papers for use by representatives at conferences, seminars and customer presentations alongside the graphic designer.
- The adherence to the company's positive work environment policies, health and safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment
- Market analysis, research and reporting - Identify market trends and opportunities and industry sector research.
- Assisting the sales and Marketing team on a daily basis.
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Caitlyn Lyness on 02890330250 in the strictest confidence.