VANRATH are recruiting for a temporary Communications Officer (Band 5) for a large and well-known Public Sector organisation. This is an immediate start on a temporary ongoing basis, an excellent opportunity for a graduate with one years relevant experience to get into the Public Sector.
As Marketing and Communications Officer you will work alongside the Project team to deliver best practice change communication strategies, plans and content.
- Support the creation of marketing plans
- Organising events
- Developing marketing materials
- Producing communication and social media releases
- Writing copy or designing information articles
This role holder will be responsible for copywriting, channel ownership, engaging with colleagues across the organisation and leading the day-to-day execution of tasks to ensure these changes are successful, with all stakeholders buying into them. There is an appreciation from the business that communicating the changes effectively is integral to its success.
The ideal candidate will be a task-orientated Marketing and Communications professional.
They will be both a self-starter who enjoys designing, creating and implementing campaigns from scratch, as well as a supportive team player.
- Support the team in creating, delivering and implementing marketing communications strategy, copywriting for a number of workstreams across multiple directorates and multiple priorities.
- Leading day-to-day work in progress and coordinating requests from across the team to ensure work is delivered in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure timely creation and publication of content through relevant communications channels.
- Support the team in the production of business wide and corporate-level communication to colleagues when necessary.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation to support communications activities.
- Help to deliver "best in class" internal communications, working closely with the wider communications team to educate, inform and inspire our people.
- 1 year of recent previous experience within marketing communications
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong IT skills
- Expert knowledge of creative tools such as graphic design programs including Photoshop and Illustrator or equivalent for the creation of branding and corporate identities, advertising design and typography.
- Knowledge and ability to capture and edit photo and video
- Creative Design Degree Graduate
- Communication, Advertising and Marketing Foundation (CAM)
- Knowledge of web design
- An excellent opportunity to join a well-established Public Sector Organisation in Northern Ireland.
- Salary starting from £25,655 with full pay from Day 1.
- Hybrid working approach, with equipment provided to work from home.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…