- Job Reference: JSMT280223
- Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum + Package
- Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a foot-in-the door career opportunity in the engineering/manufacturing industries with a huge global organisation?
VANRATH are recruiting for multiple Manufacturing Technician vacancies within a large and dynamic production team for a globally recognised brand.
£28,000 to £30,000 per annum
- Overtime options at 1.5x and 2x
- BUPA Health Insurance membership.
- Competitive Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Performance Pay through variable compensation program.
- 28 days annual leave
- "Employee Referral" cash bonus scheme
- Direct career progression opportunities
- Plus More…
Our client is a globally recognised brand, innovating and producing fibre and technology solutions for the apparel and personal care industries.
Need has arisen through growth for Engineers and Technicians to maintain the companies production output and join the culture in its focus to add value to customers' products by developing unique innovations designed to meet the consumer's need for comfort and lasting performance.
As a valued member of a dynamic production team, Manufacturing Technicians will be required to:
- Operate a wide range of machinery, equipment and technology as part of the production process
- Manage and maintain machinery and equipment in line with the company's safe working policies.
- Oversee various designated areas of operation as part of larger production model.
- Use technology based control systems and respond to process variance
- Monitor and validate quality standards and requirements
42hr working week
Day & Night Shift Patterns
Opportunities for increased income:
Shift Technician- £37,406 (inclusive of Shift Allowance)
Lead Technician- £40,950 (inclusive of Shift Allowance)
The Ideal Person:
- Education background in Engineering or Manufacturing
- 5 GCSEs (C and above) with previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Open to shift work
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250