Manufacturing Supply Chain Planner
£30,000 - £34,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing our valued client in County Londonderry, who now have a new position available for a Supply Chain Planner / Coordinator. A very successful manufacturing business, our client's customer and product portfolio continues to grow and you will play a key part in their supply chain function.
The ideal person:
- Two years in a related position
- Inventory Planning / Management experience
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Understanding of Six Sigma
As the Supply Chain Planner, some duties will include:
- Develop short, medium, and long-range supply plans for items produced internally and externally
- Conduct monthly Supply Review as part of the Business Planning cycle
- Providing an accurate representation of stock availability and supply situation
- Liaise with NPD and NPI to help support, create and manage supply plans
- Promote continuous improvement across the team, to ensure high standards are maintained.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.