- Job Reference: JSMM210223
- Job Title: Manufacturing Manager
- Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 DOE
- Location: Downpatrick
VANRATH are recruiting a Manufacturing Manager with Project Management experience to establish and lead a brand new manufacturing operation at our client's new facility.
Our client is a leading geo-technical specialist in the UK and Ireland. With over 50 years of experience, specialising in all aspects of geotechnics and foundation-engineering, they are actively involved in some of the most challenging and iconic engineering projects across the nation, both current and upcoming.
With ambitious growth plans for the year ahead, they have begun the construction of brand new facility in Downpatrick with the intention of diversifying their services. Plans are underway to begin a manufacturing operation and also develop an existing Plant Hire branch of the business.
With a brand new manufacturing facility nearing completion, our client is looking for an experienced Manufacturing, Workshop or Production Manager to oversee a team of Welders/Fabricators, manufacturing and maintenance engineers etc. to produce materials for the company's own projects as well as for distribution to customers within the construction and Engineering industries.
- £45,000 to £55,000 starting salary (dependant upon experience)
- Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- Gym Membership
- Training and Development Programme
- Plus More…
* Oversee the set up of a brand new manufacturing operation, from facility completion, machinery installation to building and training the necessary team to meet targeted production.
* Actively work with senior management and contribute knowledge and experience to develop strategy for success.
* Oversee full production process for the facility, including the immediate activities of 10 to 20 Welder/Fabricators
* Responsible for production efficiency, including budget control.
* Co-ordinate activities and prioritise workload to meet customer demand and timelines.
* Ensure Health, Safety and Quality processes, procedures are adhered to in order to meet the company's high standards of operation.
The Ideal Person
- Minimum 5 Years experience in Manufacturing Management
- Experience in Project Management
- Background in Welding/Fabricating in leadership capacity
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.