- Job Reference: JSME011222
- Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
- Pay Rate: £30,000 to £35,000 DOE
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Dungannon, Northern Ireland
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineer looking for a new challenge within one of NI's Top 25 Employers? Interested in a position within the Production Team for a publicly trading global manufacturer?
VANRATH are recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer to become an integral part of the quickly expanding production team of one of the manufacturing industry's most powerful brands.
Ranked within Ulster Business' Top 25 NI Companies, our client is a publicly traded, global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services.
Despite being a large, global presence, they pride themselves on a community-centric approach to business at each facility location. They have won awards for employee relations and the company focuses on a work environment centred around diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship.
Working with the relevant Lead Engineer, The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for the development and improvement of existing manufacturing systems, procedures and equipment in a dynamic manufacturing environment, working to set timelines.
£30,000 to £35,000 DOE
- Excellent total compensation package to include competitive salary, free health care for you and your dependents, contributory pension scheme, life assurance cover.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Free car-parking.
- Earn extra cash via our 'Refer a Friend' scheme.
- Perks @ work - offering you a wide range of discounts and offers on restaurants, cafes, hotels, gyms, retailers, day excursions, supporting our local businesses and communities.
- Access to global learning and development programs offering accredited and specialist training.
- Plan, coordinate and implement the most efficient and cost effective production methods required to manufacture major sub-components and final assembly of machines.
- Coordinate with production, engineering and quality assurance departments to establish/implement containment and route cause fixes to manufacturing issues.
- Implementing best practice standard work on shop floor to improve safety and quality and maximise efficiency.
- Management of Bill of Materials (BOMs) and material movement through Plan For Every Part (PFEP).
- Develop ergonomic processes designed around Lean Manufacturing principles including Yamazumi and 5S.
- Provide support to production departments through the Cross Functional Team.
- New product introduction, design for manufacture reviews, establishing processes, production launch.
- BEng in Engineering or relevant experience.
- A sound knowledge of manufacturing, material management and industrial engineering.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250