- Job Reference: JSMNE130323
- Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
- Salary: £30k to £35k DOE
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Magherafelt
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer with good experience in Nesting? Interested in a fantastic career opportunity with an emergent business?
VANRATH are recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer with a specialism in Nesting to take a lead role in our client's production team.
Our client is an emergent business, specialising in the manufacture and distribution of material processing plants.
A young company, with exceptional growth to date and an exciting future ahead, they have recently expanded into larger markets in the US, Europe and Australia. Their success has provided a need and a platform to achieve ambitious growth goals in 2023, with the aim to bring in top engineering talent to occupy key strategic roles within the team and grow with the business- a real fast track career opportunity.
£30k to £35k dependant upon experience
- Generate bills of materials for engineering release
- Use of manufacturing systems to nest material & programme cutting equipment
- Develop and updated operation and service manuals for our equipment
- Provide technical support to production departments
- Development projects
- Departmental improvements
- Testing of equipment
- Validate new product releases and updates
- Investigate technical issues using various problem-solving processes
- Redesign products to improve performance and value
The Ideal Person:
- Third level qualification in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or similar
- Experience in Manufacturing environment/processes
- Advantage: Experience in material processing or plant machinery
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250