VANRATH Executive have partnered with a locally head-quartered company who are seeking an experienced Managing Director to join and lead their team. This position will control and oversee all business operations, people, financials and market opportunities.
The company operates within the manufacturing sector with a specialist and high-quality product range. The business has organically grown and now sells and distributes throughout UK and Ireland.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and able to steer the company in the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals. The ideal individual must have excellent leadership skills and be confident in continuing to support & develop the employees. They must also be competent at building working relationships with existing and new prospective clients in their existing markets.
- Develop and execute the company's business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Oversee the company's financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Develop & explore business development opportunities through maximising sales opportunities and support commercial contracts with existing & prospective customers
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company development and growth
The requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other senior managerial position (manufacturing preferred)
- MSc/MA or Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) will be preferred. BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field considered
- Proficient in company financials, KPI's and corporate reporting
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
The role will offer a highly competitive salary for the most suitable candidate along with profit related bonus, pension contribution and annual leave.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Executive role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.