A reputable distribution business in Lisburn requires a commercial astute Management Accountant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. Are you a Qualified Accountant who is currently available to take on this opportunity?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary up to £47,000 dependant on experience
- Initial temporary contract with opportunity for permanent
- Opportunity to join an expanding business
- Free parking on site
- Hybrid working model
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a distribution business based in Lisburn who are currently going through significant period of change. They require a Management Accountant to come in on an initial temporary basis, this role will have the opportunity to become a permanent contract.
Reporting to the Group Accountant, the Management Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts, ensuring they are reporting to senior management in line with agreed timescales.
This is a highly commercial business and would suit individuals who are experienced within fast-paced, ever-changing environments.
Hybrid working available.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' PQE and are available at short notice:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE (Qualified by experience)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
- Knowledge of SUN (Desirable)
As a Management Accountant you will:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of cashflows
- Assist with preparation of projections and budgets
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Supervising a small finance team (Team of 2)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.