MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - 4 DAYS A WEEK WFH OPPORTUNITY
- Good salary
- 4 DAYS A WEEK WFH
- Company Pension Scheme (Company 3% Employee 5%)
- Holiday entitlement is 29 days, and after 2 years, additional holidays are accrued each year up to 35 Holidays.
- Private Health Care Plan after 6 month probationary period.
- Long Service Awards at 5 and 10 year's Service.
- Company Uniform
- Available parking
VANRATH are delighted to be working with an award winning Renewable Energy company in helping recruit for a Management Accountant
- Prepare timely & reliable management accounts for all companies within the group.
- Manage the balance sheet through regular review & reconciliation of control accounts.
- Maintain financial aspect the companies fixed asset register.
- Preparation of ONS business surveys
- Provide support & Guidance to Purchase Ledger & Payroll Clerk.
- Review & return VAT/PAYE/Pension/CIS/RCT returns all companies within the group UK & ROI.
- Assist colleagues on queries relating to CIS/VAT/PAYE/RCT
- At least 3-5 years experience in a management accounting role ideally from a construction background but not essential.
- Must have experience in company taxes relating to the role VAT ROI & UK PAYE CIS.
- Qualified accountant we are open to qualified by experience if coming from a construction background.
- Advanced Excel Skills high ICT knowledge.
- Excellent team player with a positive attitude who is able to work successfully as an individual.
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence or apply via the link below.