Are you a Management Accountant (QBE) interested in working within a large, fast-paced manufacturing business? This is an initial contract basis to cover a period of maternity.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Immediate Start
- Supportive working environment with excellent training opportunities
- Internal opportunities for development and progression
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a successful manufacturing business in the Antrim area who are currently recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team on an interim basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure within a business who have grown from strength to strength within their sector.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for supporting the finance team with financial information on sales, costs, stocks and debtors, supporting the month end processes. To be considered for this role it is essential to have had previous experience in a similar role.
The Ideal Person
If you've experience in a similar role and are available to complete an interim contract:
- Management Accounts experience
- Strong reporting skills including MS Excel
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
As a Management Accountant you will:
- Assist with month end accounting processes
- Prepare KPI to support management
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciling intercompany transactions
- Provide ad hoc financial reporting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.