Management Accountant (Public Sector)
VANRATH are actively recruiting for a Management Accountant on behalf of a public sector business in Belfast City centre. Reporting to the Financial Controller this is outstanding opportunity to join an innovative business, that offers a highly competitive benefits package and flexible working.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Annual Service Charge Review.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Assist with the preparation of annual departmental budgets and forecasts.
- Preparation of periodic VAT returns for business and subsidiaries.
- Periodically maintain and review Chart of Accounts Structure
- Provide accurate and timely information across the organisation for decision making purposes.
- Authorise expenditure within approved limits.
- Carry out ad hoc costing work as required.
- Other duties as may be required to meet business needs.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR
The Ideal Person:
- Qualified accountant
- At least three years post qualification experience working in a Finance Department.
- Highly Analytical and detail driven
- Ability to manage time efficiently and prioritise work load to meet reporting deadlines
For further information please contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence or apply via the link or 02890330250.