Are you a Management Accountant with 2-3 years' experience producing monthly accounts and are keen to join a recognisable brand who operate within a European market.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £45,000 starting salary
- Hybrid working (2 days in office)
- Supportive working environment
- Free parking
- Monthly away days
- Developmental opportunities
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a recognisable name within Northern Ireland, the organisation is currently recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team. Based in Greater Belfast, this opportunity is currently offering a hybrid working model with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the monthly management packs are prepared in line with the month end timescale. Working closely with the wider finance team, to ensure accurate and timely reporting. To be considered for this role, it is essential to have previous experience in a similar role.
The ideal start date for this role is February 2023, candidates on a shortened notice period would be preferred.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' experience in a similar role:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
- Strong business partnering experience
As a Management Accountant you will:
- Timely and accurate month end account production
- Cost management delivery
- Establish strong relationships with outsourced financial partners
- Assist with the preparation of year end financial statements
- Monthly reconciliations of P&L and balance sheet
- Proactively engage with the Internal Audit Function
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.