VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for an Management Accountant member for an well-known commercial company. My client works across the UK and Ireland to provide their industry with innovative solutions that integrate seamlessly into each project they consult on.
About your next employer
With 15 entities across the UK and Ireland, our client is rapidly growing. Being industry leaders in their field, they offer the bets for all their clients.
What's in it for you
My client has a generous package on offer for the successful candidate
- 23 holidays + statutory
- Flexible start and finish times
- Critical illness and private medical cover
- 1 day work from home
- High-spec laptop provided
About your next Role
The purpose of this role is to assist the Financial Controller in the day-to-day running of 12 of the entities, with a turnover of £9mil. The successful Management Accountant will be responsible for assisting in the monthly management accounts and financial reporting for senior stakeholders
- Taking monthly management accounts to trial balance
- Consolidating management accountants
- Accruals, prepayments and the production of P&L's
- Variance analysis
- Monthly finical reporting
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role and be confident when taking management accounts to trial balance.
- Part-qualified or qualified by experience accountant
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communication skills.
- Being professional and thorough.
- Taking initiative.
- Being a team player.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence