Management Accountant (Top 100 Company in NI)
VANRATH are proud to be exclusively recruiting for one of Northern Ireland's leading employers in the manufacturing industry. This role will be working within a team of highly skilled accountants and will provide the perfect environment for a Qualified Accountant to progress within the business and for professional development.
Reporting to the Financial Controller within a team of well-trained accountants, you will play a key role in the delivery of management accounting information as follows:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly variances from budget and present commentaries on the same
- Delivery of month end management accounts to tight reporting deadlines and associated reporting information
- Analysis of MI involving overheads, pricing and margins.
- Cashflows and rolling forecasting information
- Ad hoc project work in relation to improving any inefficiencies of financial reporting system and controls
The Ideal Candidate:
- Recently qualified accountant from a reputable practice background
- Strong academics with a desire to grow your career in industry
- Ideally you will have some secondment experience with industry clients (desirable not essential)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy job in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.