Management Accountant (Lurgan) - Public Sector
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Management Accountant to undertake a 6-12 month contract within a public sector body based in Lurgan. This role would be ideal for a Qualified Chartered Accountant who is immediately available and looking for a new challenge within the public sector.
- Providing regular and meaningful income and expenditure information to budget managers ensuring that variances are clearly identified and reported upon and that forecasts are made available in a clear, easily understandable format with explanations of assumptions etc stated.
- Development and provision of financial information, tailored to budget managers needs and which makes the best use of the reporting tools available (e.g. Trust Financial Systems, Microsoft Office packages).
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a sound budgetary control system for the business including the drawing up and maintaining of written procedures that are realistic and workable.
- Assist with the annual budget setting process, within agreed guidelines and timetables etc.
Assist the Senior Financial Management Accountant with the maintenance of capital expenditure.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (minimum of 2 years PQE)
- Excellent IT/systems skills
- Exposure to budgets, financial reporting and staff management
- Reduced notice period or immediate availability to commence assignment
For further information on this role, or to discuss any other senior interim accountancy opportunities, please apply via the link below.