Do you want to work for a national business who are going through a significant period of change? This is an exciting time to work for a company who are going from strength to strength!
What's in it for you?
- £48,000 - £53,000
- Immediate start available
- Initial 6 month contract with potential for extension
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a successful employer based in Newtownabbey, who require a Management Accountant to join their team. The company are currently going through an exciting period of transition, while continuing to build their presence across NI, ROI & UK. The Management Accountant will become an important part of the finance team, taking responsibility for one of their successful business units.
The Management Accountant, will prepare monthly management accounts, presenting figures to senior management along with supporting the wider finance team. Alongside the monthly accounts process, the Management Accountant will play an active role in delivering project accounting support for new, exciting projects.
This is initially a contract opportunity for a period of 6 months, however, due to business plans there is potential for this role to be extended, if not made permanent.
- Qualified Accountant/Qualified by Experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong commercial experience
- Excellent communication skills
- System implementation experience (desirable)
What you'll do
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Assist with the production of annual financial accounts
- Prepare balance sheet recs, budgets/forecasts
- Variance analysis, providing insight to management team
- Project accounting, budget monitoring
- Business partner with operational team
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.