Are you part qualified or recently qualified with a desire to work as Management Accountant for hugely profitable company experiencing significant growth?
Reporting into the Financial Director, this outstanding role gives you the opportunity to work in a hugely supportive team for one of Northern Ireland's most dynamic companies that offers you superb career progression.
Salary / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Good pension
- Great career progression
- Excellent all round benefits package on application
Reporting to the Financial Director this Accountant role is responsible for all aspects of Group Finance
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing financial systems.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Assessing overheads, with particular focus on savings
- Playing a key part in risk assessments
The ideal candidate should be
- Qualified accountant / QBE / Part Qualified
- Proven ability to develop and improve processes
- Highly organised and efficient with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent at Excel
- Thrive in team environment
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.