Management Accountant (Craigavon)
VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a Management Accountant in Craigavon to join a Top 100 manufacturing organisation in Craigavon on a long term contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant to join a large finance team that will offer a lot of flexibility, and opportunities to be made permanent within the business upon successful completion of the contract.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) (Part Qual/QBE also considered)
- Preferably experience gained in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident, team player able to work on own initiative.
- Fully responsible for preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of cash flows
- Assist with preparation of budgets
- Help support the annual external audit
- Overseeing the Accounts Receivable ledger
- Manage standard v actual manufacturing costs
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below.