Have you at least 3 years Accounts experience in a Construction or Industrial environment?
What's in it for you?
- Great salary
- Hybrid working after training period
- Company Pension Scheme
- Holidays is 29 days (Holiday scheme after 2 year's service, holidays increase each year up to 35 days)
- Private Health Care Plan after 6 month probationary period.
- Company uniform
- Free parking
About your next employer
VANRATH are working closely with a diverse Construction company, with an open and friendly culture that instills teamwork and is experiencing huge growth, having doubled it's turnover in the last 2 years.
- QBE / Part Qualified / Qualified
- Min 3 years management accounts experience
- VAT is crucial - need to have company tax experience
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent team player
What you'll do
Reporting into the Head of Accounts & Compliance, main duties include;
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Standard month end reporting
- VAT / PAYE / Pension returns
- Manage balance sheet & reconcile accounts
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Finance job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison for a confidential chat today.