Are you a Management Accountant wanting to join a highly-commercial business who operate across the UK and Ireland?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 9 month maternity cover contract
- Immediate start
- Free parking on site
- Hybrid working model
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a large commercial entity based in Belfast who are currently recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team on a 9-month contract basis. Although this is initially an interim contract, the Management Accountant will have the opportunity to apply for internal posts within the wider group business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be an important team member in ensuring the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts packs. You will be tasked with supporting and developing partnerships with Sales, Marketing and Operations within the group setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join one of Belfast's leading employers who are renowned for their staff retention, along with internal opportunities for development.
Immediate start available!
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in a similar role and available within 1 month;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or Qualified by Experience (5 years' experience required)
- Commercial exposure
- Strong communication skills to interact with internal departments
- Available at short notice
- Comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
As a Management Accountant you will:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation, reconciliation and analysis of management accounts
- Preparing detailed commentary on business performances/variances
- Preparation of annual budget
- Identifying areas for improvement within month end processes
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations of key accounts
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.