VANRATH are delighted to be working with a Newry based company seeking to take on a Management Accountant ACA into their team.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant with 1-2 years PQE in industry or alternatively a newly qualified accountant seeking to make their first move into industry.
- Reporting directly into the Financial Director
- Excellent exposure to all areas of the finance department
- Hybrid working
- Newry Based
- Prepare monthly management accounts for the group.
- Journal entries including bad debts, accruals & prepayments, depreciation.
- Variance analysis between monthly budget & actual transactions
- Support the group's annual financial budget process.
- Manage the statutory audit process at financial year end.
- Manage quarterly & year-end other statutory and tax returns (inc VAT) as required.
- Provide support to other roles in the department as and when required.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified accountant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay calm and work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and strong numerical skills
For further information on this vacancy, or other Management Accountant role or any other opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Kilian Gargan in strictest confidence or apply via the link below.