VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a local professional services company seeking to take on board a Management Accountant ACA into their growing Belfast team.
This role is ideal for a newly qualified accountant ideally from a practice background seeking their first opportunity into an industry based role.
Pay & Benefits
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- Belfast based office
- Currently working a hybrid working model
- Opportunity to join a large team of industry professional with nationwide scope
- Excellent Benefits & Flexible working
- ACA Qualified
- Practice/Audit background would be ideal
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of accounting software
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts including P&L, Cashflow and balance sheet
- Ensuring all General ledger codes are reconciled
- Journal Entries including accruals, prepayments, depreciation and bad debts
- Raising sales invoices, purchase orders, bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing actual and forecasted budget & variance reports
- Dealing directly with stakeholders communicating the financial information on a monthly basis
- Processing the monthly payroll ensuring compliance with HMRC and the timely payment of employees.
- Work within budgeted framework with ability to highlighted key variances or difficulties to management
To find out more about this rare Management Accountant ACA opportunity or any other roles within Accountancy & Finance please contact Kilian Gargan at VANRATH for a confidential discussion.