VANRATH are delighted to be working with a Belfast based firm seeking to take on a Management Accountant ACA into their team.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant in industry or alternatively a newly qualified accountant seeking to make their first move into from audit into management accounting.
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Pension 6% matched
- Hybrid working
- Belfast City Centre
- National scope
- Large team of young professional & senior directors
- Flexible approach to work
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Journal entries including bad debts, accruals & prepayments, depreciation.
- Assists in ensuring effective controls are in place to maintain compliance
- Variance analysis between monthly budget & actual transactions
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide support to other roles in the department as and when required.
- Ability to manage and oversee the work of junior members within the team
- ACA/ACCA Qualified accountant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay calm and work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- Advanced Excel and use of accountancy packages
For further information on this vacancy, or other Management Accountant ACA role or any other opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Kilian Gargan in strictest confidence or apply via the link below.