VANRATH are delighted to be working with an established company seeking to take on a Management Accountant ACA into their team in South Belfast.
Terms & Salary
- Full Time Permanent Role
- 08:30-17:00 Monday - Friday
- Salary £35 - £40K depending on experience.
- Matched employee / employer pension contribution.
- Life & death in service insurance.
- Additional Company Benefits.
- Ideal move for a practice accountant seeking to make their first move into industry
- This role will require a professional individual, with excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and reporting to the Financial Controller
- Responsible for preparing monthly management accounts.
- You will also have the opportunity to professionally develop
- Preparation and Review of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of accurate and timely produced accounts information for the management team.
- Working to tight deadlines around month end and compliance.
- Leading AR, AP and Cash close process.
- Completion of month-end balance sheet reconciliations.
- Completion of UK and ROI VAT Returns.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Must be proficient working with the MS Office suite.
- Advanced Excel - Vlookups, Pivot Tables & Macros
- Excellent administration & organisational skills.
- Have a proactive & positive approach to work.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other accountancy job in South Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.