VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a local firm who are seeking to take on board a Management Accountant ACA in Belfast.
This role offers the opportunity to work directly with stakeholders of business to add value to their operational finances ensuring effective and timely production of management accounts with the overall objective of improving their working capital, profitability and cost reduction.
The team will offer excellent support working alongside several qualified experienced accountants with excellent progression opportunities, benefits, development and flexible/hybrid working.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts on a timely basis
- Weekly/monthly bank reconciliations
- Raising relevant purchase orders and sales invoices onto the general ledger
- Assists in ensuring effective controls are in place to maintain effective processes & procedures
- Operate effectively as part of a large team with ability to mentor junior staff while taking on responsibility to assist line managers
- Prioritises their workload effectively in order to meet month end deadlines.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Practice trained with good technical background (Ideally Audit)
- Advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- Experienced in using relevant accounting packages
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.