Are you a Qualified Accountant with extensive Management Accounting experience? Along with a track record of delivering in a deadline driven environment.
What's in it for you?
- £50,000 - £55,000
- 6 - 9 month contract
- Immediate start
- Joining at an exciting time for the business
- Autonomy over role
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnered with a highly successful business group based in Glengormley who are currently going through a significant period of growth. This is an opportunity to take responsibility for a business unit, ensuring the monthly management accounts are prepared in line with agreed timescales.
This is an initial interim contract for a period of 6-9 months, assisting during a time of transition. This will be an opportunity to gain experience within a large national business, along with working with a high performing team.
Due to the urgency of the role, there is the potential for an immediate start for the right candidate.
- Qualified Accountant/Qualified by Experience/Part Qualified
- Strong management accounts experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills (Advanced Excel)
What you'll do
- Preparation and analysis of management accounts
- Review of bank reconciliations
- Monthly cashflow preparation
- Managing banking relationships
- Business partner with the operational managers
- Budget management
For further information on this job, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.