Are you a Management Accountant with experience of working within an SME environment, and comfortable working with a computerised accounting system. This is initially a 6-month contract role which has the potential to become a permanent post.
What's in it for you?
- £39,000 - £46,000
- Hybrid working
- 6-month contract
- Free parking
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an engineering business in Lisburn who are currently recruiting a Management Accountant to join them for a period of 6 months. The business operate in a niche sector of the market and can offer exposure to an interesting industry.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Management Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate processing of the monthly management accounts. This role will involve the supervision of a small finance, ensuring the day-to-day processes are completed in line with agreed timescales.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or Qualified by Experience
- 2+ years' experience within a management accounting environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a demanding environment
- Sage Line 50 experience (essential)
- Supervisory experience
What you'll do
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Co-ordination of the month end processes
- Variance analysis
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Year end financial statements
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence