A niche manufacturing business in Portadown are currently recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team - are you interested in taking on a hands-on role within a stable team environment?
What's in it for you?
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Initial interim contract with view to securing something longer term
- Hybrid working
- Parking on site
- Early finish on a Friday
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a longstanding client based in Portadown who are currently going through a significant period of change. Due to internal movement, there is an opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join the team immediately.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Management Accountant will be responsible for managing a small finance team, along with ensuring the timely & accurate production of monthly management accounts. The business are currently going through a system upgrade, if you had project experience such as this, it would put you at a distinct advantage.
- Qualified Accountant or QBE
- Strong interpersonal skills
- ERP system upgrade experience (beneficial)
- Ability to manage people
- Can-do attitude
What you'll do
- Supervise a small finance team, ensuring deliverables are met on time, identifying areas for development and acting as point of escalation
- Ensure production of monthly management accounts, in line with pre-determined time frames
- Assist senior board members with finance business partnering
- Financial analysis
- Cashflow forecasting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon for a confidential chat today.