A specialist manufacturing business have a newly created role for a Management Accountant to join their team - this is an exciting time to join a business who are leaders within their market.
What's in it for you?
- £35,000 - £43,000
- Opportunity to take on a brand new role
- Car parking
- Hybrid working
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a niche manufacturing business based in the Magherafelt area. This is an opportunity for a Management Accountant to take on a newly created role, with a business who are continually growing. This role is to support the Financial Controller in the preparation of month end management accounts, namely taking responsibility for one entity, and having full control of the reporting process. To be considered for this role, it is essential to have previous experience in a similar role. Candidates who are interested in taking a step up in their career will also be considered, depending on their experience.
This is an urgent role for the business and can offer the opportunity for an immediate start.
- Part-Qualified/Qualified/QBE Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to communicate with multiple internal stakeholders
- Strong understanding of month end processes
- Flexible approach to work
What you'll do
- Prepare management reporting for month end deadlines
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- VAT returns
- Support process improvement
- Maintain financial policies and procedures for the business
- Analyse financial reporting to understand and explain performance
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.