Do you want to work for a leading brand name who can provide exceptional opportunities for progression? This is a chance for a Newly Qualified Accountant to take their first step into an industry role!
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of £40,000
- Hybrid working on successful completion of probation period
- Opportunity to work for a world recognised brand
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a leading brand within the automotive industry, they are known for their high-quality products, along with innovative product development to ensure they stay ahead of their rivals. Based in Belfast, this is an opportunity to join a business who are ranked in both Belfast Telegraph and Ulster Business Top 100 list of NI companies.
You will be expected to be an ambitious individual with excellent communication skills with a strong attention to detail. Newly Qualified Accountants making your first move from practice will be considered for this role, along with candidates who have previous industry experience.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent understanding of month end management accounts
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to work with MS Excel (Advanced Skills)
What you'll do
- Produce management reports and variance analysis
- Posting of monthly nominal journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Implementation of financial controls
- Preparation of monthly submissions
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence