A leading employer based in Newtownabbey is recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team on a 6-9 month period. Are you confident in preparing month end accounts, along with reviewing the work of junior team members? Immediate start available.
What's in it for you?
- Salary scale of £42,000 - £48,000
- Hybrid working model
- Immediate start
- Supportive working environment
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a leading employer in the Newtownabbey area, who are currently recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a business who provide an excellent service to the local community, initially on an interim contract.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for producing accurate and timely month end reports for senior management, ensuring timescales are maintained in line with month end schedule. You will also be responsible for the supervision of a small finance team, ensuring the daily transactions are processed for accurate financial reporting.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 1 years PQE
- Excellent understanding of month end management
- Ability to engage with and influence non-finance staff
- Strong communication skills and ability to supervise junior team members
- Ability to work with MS Excel (Advanced Skills)
What you'll do
- Produce management reports and variance analysis
- Month end reconciliations
- Financial accounting, preparing year end accounts
- Prepare budgets and scenario planning
- Supervise small finance team
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence