Management Accountant (40K, 2 DAY OFFICE, Charity)
VANRATH are working with a well known third sector organisation/NFP in Belfast in helping to recruit for a Management Accountant to work in a fast paced environment. This role will be based 2 days a week in office and 3 from home.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus
- Hybrid working
- Fantastic career progression
- Superb benefits package
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts
- Preparing and reviewing quarterly stock results
- Supporting the production of budgets and forecasts on a quarterly basis
- Supporting work on procurement and lowest cost
- Reviewing P&Ls across all stores
- Working with all departments and the management team to contribute to financial decisions
- Reporting on capital expenditure to key budget holders
- Timely and accurate completion of all quarterly stock takes, the subsequent reporting of the results and engagement with the Operations team
- Completion of high quality budgets/forecasts which drive business reporting & performance
Experience & Qualifications
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant
- 2 years or more relevant experience
- Ability to demonstrate experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads to agreed deadlines
- A fast learner, open to new ideas and an ability to engage fully with all business operations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to explain financial terms simply to non-financial people
- Desire to build relationships with key Managers
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.