Have you 2 years experience as a Management Accountant?
Have you strong people management skills with a desire to work in a commercial setting?
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 29 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Reward program
- Award winning training academy
- 24/7 employee support
- Retail discount
- Healthcare cash plan
- Great pension scheme
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnering with a fantastic household NI business, with a turnover of £50m, their growth has doubled in the last year and have hugely ambitious plans for the coming 5 year period.
- Qualified Accountant / Part Qualified / QBE Candidate
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of systems, process and reporting
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of SAGE 200 is desirable
What you'll do
Reporting into the FC, main duties include;
- Monthly management accounts
- Help with month end close, inc balance sheet reconciliations
- Business partnering with customers
- Budgeting / Forecasting / Variance analysis
- Cashflow projections
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Finance job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison for a confidential chat today.