Are you a commercially aware Management Accountant who enjoys the challenge of business partnering with budget holders to drive continuous improvement? 9 - 12 month contract available with a recognisable employer in Lisburn.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £39,000 - £43,000
- Long term contract
- Hybrid working model
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a recognisable organisation based in Lisburn who are currently recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team on a long-term contract. This role is much more involved than just preparing the monthly management accounts, you will be tasked with working closely with operational managers to improve business performance. This is the ideal role for a commercially astute individual who enjoys the challenge of analysis financial performance, within a large complex organisation.
The Ideal Person
If you are keen on taking on a role with significant business partnering requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) (Qualified by experience candidates will also be considered)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
- Strong business partnering experience
As a Management Accountant you will:
- Timely and accurate month end account production
- Business partnering with operational managers
- Cost management delivery
- Establish strong relationships with outsourced financial partners
- Assist with the preparation of year-end financial statements
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.