VANRATH are working closely with a leading Construction company in helping recruit for a Management Accountant.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary
- Hybrid / flexible working
- Great career progression
- Excellent benefits
About your next employer
Our client is an Award winning building and property business with an extensive client portfolio across Northern Ireland and the South. They offer full service maintenance contracts to a variety of clients ranging from homes through to education, healthcare, blue light services and other public sector clients.
- Qualified Accountant
- 3 years+ working in Construction
- Ambition to grow with the business
- Teamwork and organisational skills are key
What you'll do
Reporting into the FD, you will be managing a team to present financial reports and forecasts, other key duties include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Systems improvement
- Implement and improve accounting processes and practices.
- Analyze and interpret financial data and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor financial performance and identify areas of concern of opportunities for growth.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and forecasts.
APPLY TODAY - Contact Adrian Harrison in strict confidence.