How would you like a Management Accountant role for a leading Manufacturing company in Northern Ireland?
Salary / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Private medical
- Subsidised gym
Reporting into the Company Accountant, duties include;
- Assist with preparation of Management Accounts
- Budgets and forecasts
- Assist with cashflow reporting.
- Support to Company Accountant and wider Management Team
- GL and cost analysis
- Approve all credit notes.
- Support to Payroll function.
- Ensure that all product dispatched is invoiced.
- Ensure that all credits due to us re non conformance and returns are received.
- Manage the group weekly and monthly payroll functions
- Manage all projects relating to finance.
- Monitor all income and expenditure within the group and recommend any savings.
- Assist all grant applications for the company.
- Monitor all financial controls and implement changes where necessary.
- Ensure that all vat, tax and other government returns are done
- Review all direct debits and credit card expenditure for the site.
- Deal with External Auditors Customs, and HMRC on all our legislative responsibilities
- Company House filing
- Qualified Accountant ( or final stages )
- Thorough understanding of factory process
- Experience of product costing.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Effective presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong IT skills- Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Management accounts experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Proven experience of financial best practice
- Strong experience with SAP system / Excel
- 3 years' experience
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.