How would you like to work as Management Accountant for a hugely successful business that will give you excellent Industry experience ?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Company Pension Scheme
- Holidays is 29 days
- Private Health Care Plan after 6 month probationary period.
- Parking available
Due to maternity leave an opportunity has arisen for a 1 year Management Accountant position.
- Prepare timely & reliable management accounts for all companies within the group.
- Manage the balance sheet through regular review & reconciliation of control accounts.
- Maintain financial aspect the companies fixed asset register.
- Preparation of business surveys
- Provide support & Guidance to Purchase Ledger & Payroll Clerk.
- Review & return VAT/PAYE/Pension/CIS/RCT returns all companies within the group UK & ROI.
- ROI Payroll costings.
- Qualified/part qualified accountant we are open to qualified by experience if coming from a construction background.
- At least 2 years experience in a management accounting role
- Must have experience in company taxes relating to the role VAT ROI & UK PAYE CIS.
- Advanced Excel Skills high ICT knowledge.
- Excellent team player with a positive attitude who is able to work successfully as an individual.
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.