- Job Reference: KYMT110923
- Job Title: Maintenance Technician/Engineer
- Salary: £33,000 - £36,000
- Based: Larne
VANRATH are working with a local company established over 80 years ago. They are among the market leaders in the mineral and quarry processing industry.
What's in it for you?
- Salary £33,000 - £36,000
- Rotating shifts
- Bonus scheme twice yearly
- Very generous pension contribution
- Life assurance
About your next role
- Bring a root cause-based mindset and culture to deliver high quality solutions.
- Take responsibility for health, safety, and well-being to deliver a safety-first culture.
- Undertake repairs, servicing, and maintenance of a wide range of production plant and machinery to the highest standard with work requests and pre-determine specifications.
- Fault finding, testing and the removal or adjustment of existing fittings, fixtures, and parts.
- Assist the Maintenance Engineer to ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained for all spare part lists and ensure that all necessary records are completed accurately.
- Manage breakdowns with urgency to minimise downtime, working outside of core hours, unprompted with the wider team where valuable to do so.
- Adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- Act as an ambassador for our company values and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- A 3rd level qualification in Engineering or similar.
- HND/HNC in Mechanical Engineering, and/or time served Mechanical/Electrical background.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience gained in a manufacturing environment, or similar role.
- Experience working with servicing, repairs, and maintenance of plant machinery.
- Root cause analysis & fault-finding experience.
- Full clean driving license essential.
- Control & Automation systems experience.
- Inverter drives, HMIs, and PLC's (Siemens).
- Mechanical drive systems.
- Pneumatic & hydraulic systems.
- LEN methodologies experience.
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact email@example.com for a confidential chat.