Excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to make the move into a more office-based environment.
In order to attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Generous performance bonus
- Medical Insurance
- 7% pension contribution
- Income protection.
Our clients contribute to society through the use healthcare, they're a global leader in blood component and therapeutic apheresis. They're at the forefront of their industry and through innovative technologies, our clients touch a patient's life every second of the day. They're guided by their customer's needs, aspirations, and ongoing drive to improve efficiency and patient outcomes.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced maintenance engineer open to working on day-shift patterns for an excellent salary.
The Ideal Person
- 3rd Level qualification in a relevant engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering)
- Minimum 3 years practical Mechanical or Electrical engineering experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
- PPM experience, setting up and managing maintenance systems for facilities, utilities and process equipment.
- Experience of working with computer-based maintenance systems and business management systems.
As a Maintenance Systems Engineer, you will:
- Implementing and maintaining maintenance programmes on all production equipment.
- Assisting with the procurement of additional equipment
- Specification, design and verification of facilities and utilities equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining calibration system
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Maintenance Engineering job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Calum Holland in the strictest confidence.