- Job Reference: JSME031122
- Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- Vacancies: 2
- Salary: 39k to 40k
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Ballymena
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical)
Are you a dual skilled Maintenance Engineer, experienced in both Mechanical and Electrical maintenance? Interested in career opportunities with one of the UK's largest food producers and distributors?
VANRATH are recruiting for multiple dual skilled Maintenance Engineers to join our client's production team, maintaining machinery and facilities both responsively and preventatively.
Our client is one of the UK's leading fresh food producers. During there 40 years of operation, they have experienced rapid expansion and now boast state of the art facilities at multiple locations across mainland UK and Northern Ireland.
From farm to fork, they operate with a people-centric approach to business, whether this be customers or employees and they credit their success to this strategy. With ambitious growth plans for the years ahead, they are on the hunt for top engineering talent to join and expand their team.
£39,728.00 per annum (based on a 40hr week at rate of £19.10ph)
2 week shift rotation pattern
Week 1: 5.00am to 1.30pm
Week 2: 1.00pm to 9.30pm
- Assisting the Engineering Technician in the delivery of an effective maintenance programme.
- Undertake a wide range of tasks including planned preventative maintenance and tackling breakdowns in order to maintain optimum efficiency.
- Assisting the Engineering Technician with continuous improvement activities and project support
- Ensuring legislative compliance, services control and maintenance, data and systems co-ordination and contractor management.
- Ensuring a rapid response and effective production cover.
The Ideal Person:
- Engineering Qualification- Minimum NVQ Level 3
- Experience in both Mechanical and Electrical maintenance
- Advantageous: Food industry experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250