- Job Reference: JSMME290922
- Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- Salary: £30k to £35k DOE
- Location: Portadown
Are you an experienced, hands-on Maintenance Engineer? Interested in a career with a globally recognised supplier of building materials to the construction industry?
VANRATH are recruiting an experienced Maintenance Engineer to take on a multi functional role involved in the maintenance and repair of wide range of custom moulding tools and storage tanks.
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum DOE + benefits package
Our client is a world leader in the supply of a variety of building materials to the construction industry. They have been at the forefront of Energy and Water Management products for over 50 years and are now a global presence with over 14,000 staff worldwide across 70 countries.
Committed to driving change through sustainability and innovation, the services and products are aimed to provide their customers with the products and knowledge to control their Energy and Water assets efficiently.
- Uphold the highest possible standards of health, safety, environmental, quality and product compliance, ensuring that compliance is an integral part of the business and our requirements and procedures.
- Carry out all necessary quality and safety checks to facilitate a safe working environment.
- Acceptance and support of all new systems and procedures as they are introduced into the business.
- Fix and maintain all moulds on site fully.
- Report all changes made to moulds to your line manager.
- Conduct tooling inspections on machine when required and record your findings as required.
- Fabricate all frameworks / spiders for tooling to specification.
- Shot peening of tools.
- Cleaning of moulds.
- Support production with any tooling issues (breakdowns, failures, or replacement parts).
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks which may be deemed necessary by the Operations Management Team.
- Cooperating with and support the compliance management system and encouraging personnel to do the same.
- Developing personnel awareness of product compliance obligations.
- Actively participate in corrective actions from concerns or internal audits.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in Aluminium and steel tooling - Modification and maintenance.
- Welding and Fabrication Experience
- Qualification in Welding/Fabrication
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250