- Job Reference: JSME200922
- Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- Salary: £40k + Package
- Location: Craigavon
Are you a Maintenance Engineer with experience in production and manufacturing? Keen to explore career opportunities with a successful, industry leader?
VANRATH are recruiting an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join an established production team to ensure delivery of a high quality, all encompassing maintenance service.
£40,000 per annum + package
Day Shift Only
- 7am to 7pm
- 7 shifts in a 14 day period
Our client is a market leader in the manufacture and supply of innovative packaging products and solutions. They boast a successful and growing client base including a variety of large blue chip companies and several well recognised household brands.
With a current staff of over 90 team members, they look to grow and increase this to keep up with production demands.
· Repair of all systems and equipment within the factory
· Electrical and mechanical maintenance
· Installation of any new equipment
· Contribution to the efficiency of the operation by identifying preventative maintenance tasks for the equipment and maximising uptime of machinery
· Compliance with quality, safety, environment management systems and procedures to ensure all duties are executed in a safe manner, minimising harm to the environment, self and others.
· Any other duties which may be required by management to ensure the efficient running of the factory.
The Ideal Person:
- Third Level in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing or Production Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in a maintenance role
- Experience working in Production environments
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250