Salary paying up to £41k (With review this year)
Maintenance Engineer/Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Due to continued growth and investment in new machinery we are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join our leading FMCG client who have sites across Ireland, UK and Europe.
You will adhere to preventive maintenance schedule and processes to achieve and sustain departmental target. You will work a 12-hour continental rotating shift pattern (days & nights, 14 shifts across a 4 week period).
- Electrical, Mechanical and Pneumatic knowledge and/or qualification
- A minimum of 2 year's experience in a previous manufacturing maintenance role
- Previous experience with computerised machinery, i.e. PLC, motors, encoders, proximity sensors
- Practical approach to both problem solving, fault finding & repair.
- Sound understanding of planned preventative maintenance
In return you will receive a strong salary with 2 pay rises in your first year of employment, pay review this summer as well as strong benefits package including holidays, pension scheme and long-term career development opportunities.
Send CV to apply and I will be in touch with more information including full job description.